As an agency founded by two Creative Directors who understand the importance of strategic planning and thinking, we make sure the idea comes first. And we firmly believe it can come from anywhere. The Creative Director, the Account Director, even the Intern.
And that could be you.
We’re currently looking for a super smart, Brand Strategy Intern to assist with all aspects of brand development over the summer. This would be an ideal position for someone in school looking to learn how a small agency works and how brand identity and development happens.
In your role, you will:
- Work both on your own and with our Strategy Director
- Work on real briefs for real clients
- Help conduct competitive audits
- Research current trends and how they affect consumer behavior
- Assist with new business development and outreach
- Contribute consumer insights to projects
- Assist in building presentations
- Sit in on client meetings where appropriate to learn more about building client relationships
- Perform miscellaneous tasks, as directed by the Fancy team
- Every new idea is rewarded
Our ideal candidate is/has:
- Currently enrolled in an Advertising, Communication, Psychology, or Anthropology program
- An intrinsic desire to understand human behavior
- Able to collaborate, present work, take feedback, and remain positive
- Strong organizational skills and a healthy respect for deadlines
- Up on current trends, culture, and events, with ideas of how to integrate them into the work you’d do with us
- Excited about working in a fun, female-led, and fast-paced agency culture
- Self-starter who enjoys switching gears for different clients throughout the day
- Good sense of humor
If you believe in curiosity, feminism, and yourself we encourage you to send your resume and a letter describing what matters to you via the link below. Please put “strategy intern” in the subject field.