What We Fancy: Summer 2018 Edition
There's a lot to love this summer. Here's a partial list of 13 (lucky number:).
- Frosé makes our list every summer, because really, what's not to love here?
- The absolute bounty of fresh produce at NYC's Farmers' Markets.
- Clogs. The Fancies' footwear of choice. Pretty much, always.
- Summer relocation to the Pacific Northwest. Hansville, Washington & Portland, Oregon
- The Asteria Kimono Color Block Robe we'd like to wear all day and night. As well as everything else created by Fancy friend, LFrank!x
- The boating life on the NYC Ferry.
- Tar beach and BBQ it ain't Cannes, but it can do.
- She Should Run for helping get record numbers of women on the ballots.
- The facebook group, website, newsletter and all around awesomeness of What Would Virginia Woolf Do? for bringing together the awesomeness of women 40+.
- BAM's fantastic film series, Women at Work: Radical Creativity.
- Laddie John Dill's Light Sentences inspiring us with colorful illumination.
- The editors of Ad Age for inviting us to share the story of how we hooked up with Lion's Den at the #AdAgeSmallAgency Conference.
- The editors of Adweek for including us in their 2018 Creative 100 list.